Skip to main content
- Aug 2020 I3 certification by the National Research Agency of Spain, of the quality requirements for scientific and technological production and activity for an outstanding research career, for the purposes of the Incentive Programme for the Incorporation and Intensification of Research Activity (Programme I3). Reference I3/2019/1060.
- Sep 2019 One of the 30 out of 200 selected oral presentations for the Falling Walls Lab. Breaking the Wall of Pollution and Residues? M. Regadío. Three min presentation contest. European Parliament (Belgium). Invitation.
- Nov 2018 Full Scholarship winner: ISWA-SWIS Winter School 2019- Based on ISWA YPG Activities during ISWA Annual Congress 2018 (invitation letter 2018-11-07), for participating in the 2-week course: Sustainable Waste Management including Landfill & Landfill Mining (The Solid Waste Institute for Sustainability (SWIS) at the University of Texas at Arlington, Texas, USA). (1) Registration fee, (2) Accommodation, (3) Two meals per day, (4) transfers between airport and hotel and venue.
- Jan 2017 H2020-MSCA-IF-EF-ST 2016 (Grant Agreement number: 743880), for developing a personal 2-year project (HARM: High Attenuation Recycling Materials as sustainable barriers for waste disposal sites). 183 454,80€. Retained list threshold = 92.0%, reserve list threshold = 91.0%, and success rate = 12.9%, being 43% females (panel of Environment and Geosciences (ENV)).
- Jun 2015 Positive evaluation of the teaching and research activity to be eligible as a PROFESOR CONTRATADO DOCTOR (Associate Professor) by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain (ANECA, http://www.aneca.es/eng). Reference 2015-371 in free university and ref. 2015-372 in paying university.
- Feb 2013 Positive evaluation of the teaching and research activity to be eligible as a PROFESOR AYUDANTE DOCTOR (Assistant Professor) by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain (ANECA, http://www.aneca.es/eng). Reference 2012/09225.
- Mar 2012 Mention of European Doctor, from the Spanish Ministry of Education. Success rate: 15%.
- 2009-10 General Education Scholarship to postgraduate students, from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture. Success rate: 9.3%. Free tuitions.
- Nov 2008 Appointment (5 yrs) of Teaching Assistant (ref. 0810-177) from the Autonomous University of Madrid. Success rate: 17%.
- Nov 2008 Appointment (4 yrs) of PhD research fellowship (Training Program for Researchers, FPI, ref. BES-2008-009995) from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Success rate: 28%. Renounced for accepted the position of Teaching Assistant
- 2001-02 General Education Scholarship to undergraduate students, from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture.