Skip to main content
Management and Representation
- 2022 Coordination of the Collaboration Agreement between the university UAM and the company PreZero Gestion de Residuos S.A., for an industrial doctorate programme
- 2020-2021 Organization of VIII International Symposium (first organized to be in-person from 11-12/07/2020 in Oxford, but due to COVID-19, it was postponed and finally organized to be online from 19-20/06/2021)
- 2019 Committee member of the Departmental Researcher Support (Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Sheffield). Evaluation, discussion and planning about how best the department could support the researchers and be more inclusive.
- 2012-13 Coordinator of the Agreement Collaboration for visiting students from Spelman College (USA) to UAM
- 2009-13 Representative of Teaching and Researcher Staff in Training. UAM
Professional association memberships
- 2019 Society of Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom (SRUK/CERU)
- 2018-19 International Solid Waste Association 2018 (ISWA)Young Professional Group (YPG)
- 2018 Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) Young Professional Group (YPG)
- 2010-Present Sociedad Española de Arcillas (Spanish Clay Society) (SEA)
- 2010-14 Association Internationale pour l’etude des Argiles (International Association for the Study of Clays) (AIPEA)
- 2018-20 Member of the Groundwater Protection and Restoration Group (GPRG), validated by The University of Sheffield.
- 2017-present Member of the Marie Curie Alumni Association – MCAA.
- 2017-18 Member of the Research Cluster: Sustainable Inorganic Materials Management (SIM2), validated by KU Leuven.
- 2014-16 Member of the Research Platform for the Advanced Recycling and Reuse of Rare Earths (RARE3), validated by KU Leuven.
- 2011-13 Member of the Applied Clay, Concrete and Ceramic products Geochemistry (ACCCG) Research Group, validated by UAM.