- Nov 2018 Full Scholarship winner: ISWA-SWIS Winter School 2019- Based on ISWA YPG Activities during ISWA Annual Congress 2018 (invitation letter 2018-11-07), for participating in the 2-week course: Sustainable Waste Management including Landfill & Landfill Mining (The Solid Waste Institute for Sustainability (SWIS) at the University of Texas at Arlington, Texas, USA). (1) Registration fee, (2) Accommodation, (3) Two meals per day, (4) Transportation.
- Jan 2017 H2020-MSCA-IF-EF-ST 2016 (Grant Agreement number: 743880), for developing a personal 2-year project (HARM: High Attenuation Recycling Materials as sustainable barriers for waste disposal sites). 183 454,80€. Retained list threshold = 92.0%, reserve list threshold = 91.0%, and success rate = 12.9%, (panel of Environment and Geosciences (ENV)).
- Jun 2015 Positive evaluation of the teaching and research activity to be eligible as a PROFESOR CONTRATADO DOCTOR (Associate Professor) by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain (ANECA, http://www.aneca.es/eng). Reference 2015-371 in free university and ref. 2015-372 in paying university.
- Feb 2013 Positive evaluation of the teaching and research activity to be eligible as a PROFESOR AYUDANTE DOCTOR (Assistant Professor) by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain (ANECA, http://www.aneca.es/eng). Reference 2012/09225.
- Mar 2012 Mention of European Doctor, from the Spanish Ministry of Education. Success rate: 15%.
- 2009-10 General Education Scholarship to postgraduate students, from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture. Success rate: 9.3%. Free tuitions.
- Nov 2008 Appointment (5 yrs) of Teaching Assistant (ref. 0810-177) from the Autonomous University of Madrid. Success rate: 17%.
- Nov 2008 Appointment (4 yrs) of PhD research fellowship (Training Program for Researchers, FPI, ref. BES-2008-009995) from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Success rate: 28%. Renounced for accepted the position of Teaching Assistant
- 2001-02 General Education Scholarship to undergraduate students, from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture.