Students from a wide range of disciplines are able to apply, and depending on qualifications, are selected for internships that relate either to the organization’s strategic activities or to administrative or technical functions. Internships afford you the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural international organization.
- The applicant MUST be in his/her third or fourth year of under-graduate (BA/BSc.) or in a graduate (Masters) or post-graduate (PhD) programme, and must continue to be enrolled during the period of the internship and after.
- Willingness to intern on a full-time basis spending five days a week for a period of not less than THREE MONTHS and not exceeding SIX MONTHS.
- Send a letter of endorsement from his/her educational institution, attesting to the fact that he/she is currently a registered student and will continue to be enrolled for the envisaged period of the internship. A letter from any one of the following personnel is suggested:
- Dean of Students or Dean of Faculty
- Placement Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of any other UN language (French or Spanish) is an advantage